Our main focus at the Chiropractic Care Center is to serve and educate families on chiropractic and physical therapy modalities care. We are committed to provide optimal care to patients on an individual basis.
On premises we have chiropractic, massage therapy, orthotic scanner and physical therapy modalities. We also have professional relationships with all local hospitals, radiology centers, labs and many local physicians and specialists, if referrals are necessary.
We are participating providers with most insurance plans and will file your claims for you.
We now offer acupuncture with Jisun Ryu. Click here to learn more about her services.
Dr. Mo Komaily
Hi my name is Dr. Mo. I received my undergraduate degree in Biology (pre-med) from the University of Maryland.
After a chiropractor cured my neck problems and headaches at college that is when I decided that would be the profession for me. As a doctor, I diagnose and provide you with the tools necessary for optimum health. This may include adjustments, physical therapy, nutrition, massage and/or exercises.
The Chiropractic Care Center is located in Fairfax, Virginia.
Our clinic has plenty of free parking, handicap accessible ramps and convenient access from Route 66, Route 50 and I495.
just 2 minutes from the middle of Fairfax Town Center and less than 30 minutes from Downtown Washington DC.
The Chiropractic Care Center's Mission is to make your family well.
- Provide a warm welcome, with a friendly atmosphere to meet your families wellness needs.
- Provide quality service to each patient as a unique individual, paying attention to their specific health needs and wants.
- Not only alleviate pain, but more importantly, inspire and educate our patients to become active participants in their own wellbeing.
- Serve our patients and our community with a spirit of total caring
- We believe proper spinal care is a higher health goal and we commit ourselves to you in helping you achieve your health goals today, tomorrow, for the rest of your lifetime, and for generations to come.